About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Have Been Priced at $3.50

So using a price gun is probably one of the best things ever. Especially when you can run around and price each other as well as the goods. It should also be noted that I should be given a price gun to play with because I will probably price everything in sight, including my co workers. This is also what happens when work is really slow.

Tomorrow starts the final week of my second semester at Branford Hall. And then it's on to two new classes and I can't wait! Yes, only I would enjoy learning so much.

I am also all messed up since the time change. My phone apparently was messed up too because it pushed back two hours instead of one and made me late for work. It was seriously really strange. And I argued with my mom about it when she was telling me that it was 9:15 instead of 8:15. All in all being late for work by ten minutes wasn't that bad.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment