I am a terrible person. I worked out at school, decided to skip going to the gym since my knees were bothering me and then came home and gave in and ate a brownie and a piece of apple pie. That is failing hardcore. At least I rode my sister's horse for over an hour today. Crazy psychotic beast. My horse wasn't feeling great due to the weather so I am hoping tomorrow he will be better and work out of his lameness.
I am thinking of trying to get to zumba on Mondays and Wednesdays at the YMCA and work on taking a spinning class once a week or something and using some work out videos during the week if I can't make it to the gym. I have quite a few I can cycle through and I am thinking about getting a video series called PX90. I will have to see where everything takes me. I am determined to lose the last bit of weight that's on me and tone myself up and look sexy and stunning. Though, I do think my arms look pretty amazing. Same with my legs.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment