Today was the schooling show at Lazy D Ranch. There was an incredibly good turnout and the show went really well, though all the horses were absolutely insane and didn't like one end of the arena. Beau was no exception to this. He was just as wild as ever but somehow we managed to make it through our jumping classes and did really well. Three first places and a third. For not riding him on a regular basis and such I feel like I did incredibly well. I also didn't fall off. It was probably due to the fact that I came in deep to the fences instead of taking huge distances. I choose life!!! Everyone else did really well. Tabitha was being really weird. Remi spooked once real good and she basically walked out of the ring and refused to go back in to jump or ride at all. It was just really weird. My friend Allison who is real close to her says the same thing. It worries all of us because we hate seeing her like this.
Well even thought it's early for me I think I shall be packing in for the night.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment