About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Creepers Come Hither

It's official. I must have a sign on my forehead that says, "creepers come hither" because this is seriously starting to get old. Can I find a nice boy who is sweet and kind? No. Hot? No. Even remotely good looking? Nope. I can't win. Once again, I find myself with another creeper who thinks I'm cute and wants to get to know me. How did this happen? I have asked myself this question for a long long long long long long times infinity time. Now, let me lay out the story for you. I have never met this kid before. He is apparently friends with some of the guys my ex and I are friends with. He has randomly asked for my friend request before and I accepted him once then defriended him when he got creepy and then denied it a few times. Now I have no idea what I was thinking, but I accepted his friend request this time. I think I must have been on drugs.

He has sent me Facebook chat messages before but I have always been away and never managed to respond which is peachy with me. Tonight he caught me. Within the first two minutes he told me I was cute, that he was an honest guy and if I was single and that he was hoping I was. And then proceeded to give me his number. And guess what. I didn't give him mine. This is a first for me. And he didn't ask for it. So life is good in that respect. Still. This sucks.

I want to meet new people and see if I can find any nice, sweet, single guys that are looking for a nice, sweet girl. Apparently this is not meant to happen with me. Besides, when have I met a cute, sweet, single guy? Hmm, let's see. Mike and Kyle. Great... I am doing so well right here...

FML.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment