I have officially decided that the next time I go to AC Moore craft store I need to go with someone. That store is far too dangerous for me to walk around in alone. I come for one thing and leave with like twelve. It's kind of a problem. Today I went to get one skein of silver yarn. I left with seven and none of them were the silver yarn I went for. I also got a book as well. Seriously, I have to start taking a buddy who will keep me from buying yarn I don't need. Okay, I did need the yarn I bought for Christmas presents, but three of the skeins I bought because they were Christmas themed and would make a really cool scarf. Yeah. I am crazy. Now I just have to madly make scarves and hats and try new projects.
I ended up getting on my horse again and he was actually really good today. He made it the twenty minutes at walk trot and didn't go lame. But then again that was today. Tomorrow might be a different story but I am hoping things will continue to improve for him. I am so tired of not being able to ride him.
Thanksgiving is less than a week away. I am super excited for yummy food, but it is also sad. This will be the first year without my grandma. It just won't be the same. Holidays are what makes me really miss her the most. She was such a big part of Thanksgiving and Christmas that it seems so foreign that she isn't here to celebrate with us anymore. I guess we will just have to make some new traditions.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment