About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Come My Dead Puppy

Well, all my relatives are here and so far things are going good. I am not being driven too insane at the moment but I am sure there will be moments. All I know it was strange waking up this morning and having two dogs stare at me while my puppy wiggled his tail from his kennel as always. My relatives apparently arrived after 2am. I was already asleep after going out with Alex in West Hartford for a while. I love it when just the two of us go out. It's just such a chill thing. He was cute and messaged me when I got home to see if I made it. He is such a sweetie.

Today school went well and we did a lot of functional training in program design. We were put in groups of two and we each trained each other for 50 mins. Jason trained me first and killed me. So I got even and destroyed him. He was a good sport about it. We have a history of being tough on each other but it really does help us work out and try new things. My classmates all think I have lost weight and that I am really developing the hour glass frame. And in looking in the mirror I can see it too. And I like it!

I ended up going out to a late lunch/early dinner with my family and then we all went over my grandma's house to look at furniture and odds and ends. We are claiming quite a bit and I feel good knowing that some of my grandma's things will continue one. It was mos def hard going into that house and walking around and it's not just because it feels empty. It smells like her. And scent is the strongest memory enhancer there is. I really do miss her.

Tomorrow is my sister's 20th birthday. She is in store for lots of stuff.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment