About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Looking for Edible Thighs

That's what my coworker Ryan thought I said and was like WHAT??? I laughed. Apparently I am losing my hearing and so is he. But life is good. Work was long but actually not super busy so it seemed to go by decently fast even thought I ended up spending the entire day with only one contact lens because something was wrong with my right one. Eh. It didn't matter. I managed decently even though using the cash register was a bit of a challenge.

Well, even though this is a short entry I need to go to bed. That's what happens when you sit up till 1am with your sister watching the latest episode of the Biggest Loser. Such an amazing show.

And I finished my first ever counted cross stitch tonight. I feel accomplished!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment