About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fresh Baked Loaf Cake and Choconut

Even though work was really long today, we had a great time. Only my coworkers and I can come up with the stuff we do to entertain ourselves and make the day go by even faster. Today we had stickers that said "Fresh baked loaf cake," so since we didn't need them for anything, we ended up sticking them to each other. In the end we all had at least three or four stickers on our backs. And we would try and secretly leave them on each other. I found five of them on me. And there is one stuck to the back of my phone. Also when Ryan was writing down a list of the pies he needed to stick in the freezer, he was trying to write chocolate and ended up making it coconut. That was another thing we laughed about for the next twenty minutes. I so love my coworkers.

My knees and feet are such a mess though. I ended up getting gel insoles to try and make life a little easier for me. We will see how things go with that.

I can't wait for school tomorrow. Okay, so there are a few reasons for that. Number one is that I really like school and all my classmates and all of the stuff that I am learning. The second thing is I get to see the cute PFT guy that I have been talking to here and there. The crazy thing is the two of us both went to Southington High and both graduated in 2006 and never knew the other existed. Crazy, huh? He's very cute. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes. And his name is Mike. Seriously. Is everyone named Mike??? I guess so. I don't know where things are going to go with him, but who knows. I don't expect much but I never do.

I also think Matt Mercer is flirting with me. Why do I know this? Just the little things he says. While he is nice, he is just a friend. I don't see anything else in him. But like every girl (who is sexually frustrated) I like the attention. Does that make me a whore? Who knows. But I could honestly care less.

Okay. Time to study a bit for tomorrow before going to sleep.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment