Work was busy today in spits and spurts, but the start of the day almost ended in my coworker Jake getting covered in pumpkin pie. I was in the walk in freezer collected frozen pies to prepare for baking. There are no windows. My boss's wife Kristy was walking by the walk in freezer with a tray of pumpkin pies. Neither of us knew the other was there and I walked out of the freezer as she was walking by. Poor Jake almost got covered in pie, but somehow no pies or people were harmed so life went on. It was still crazy! I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten covered in pumpkin pie. I'm glad none of us have to find out!
Kyle and Dan John came to visit at work today. It's strange really since Kyle never came to see me at work when we were still together and now that we are separate he makes the effort. Interesting. I don't know what it means, but I am not dwelling on it. It will just make my life even more complicated than it already is. For once I want something simple. I want a sweet, hot guy to come along and like me and actually stick with me for any length of time. Is that so much to ask? Apparently so. Oh well.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment