Today was the start of the new five week semester at Branford Hall and I have anatomy and physiology neuromuskularskeletal and program design. I love them both. I get to play with bones with all my classmates and color in my A and P class and then I get to go and design workout programs. How can I get any better than that? It's all very exciting to me. There are two new PFT kids as well. A boy and a girl. Both seem nice so that's good, but we will see how it goes.
I ended up riding Beau today since I got on Grady and discovered he was dead lame. That made me uber sad. But now I am home and watching the Jersey Shore and will watch the Event when it comes on at 9pm. And knit. I love to knit!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment