I absolutely love Apple Harvest. It is the one time of the year where I can go downtown and stuff my face full of food. Apple fritters are the highlight. Everyone cannot wait for them to come around and standing in the long lines to get them is part of the amazing tradition. And every year I eat far too many of them. My sister put it aptly that she could no longer walk straight because she was fritter drunk. Oh yes. That's the only way to describe it. I also found the most amazing thing ever. Meat on a stick. Yup. That's right. I had a giant stick of meat and it was delicious. And yes. I do know how bad that sounds. But I have a dirty mind so I am all for it.
Today was the busiest day at work so far and tomorrow is going to be even busier. Dan's sister Linda came up to help us. So that will make things a little easier (maybe) for us tomorrow. Now it is time to curl up with my tea and read my book for a bit!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment