About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Northface Smells Like Pie. Sad face.

My poor Northface smells like pie. It is very tragic. While pie is delicious and smells amazing, it starts to get old after a while. Soon, smelling pie makes you want to cry. I think I am nearing that point. I smell pie and inside I die a little bit. I guess that's what happens when you oversleep and make a 45 minute trip in 32 minutes and arrive to work 2 minutes after you are supposed to. A new record has been set. This is out last uber busy weekend, so then things should settle down and I shouldn't have to pick apples anymore. I cannot wait for that to be over.

I am now stuffed full of Olive Garden food and am going to pass out.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment