One of my classmates got apple fritters during lunch and shared them with a group of us today at lunch. Amazing. I can never get sick of apple fritters. Okay, maybe if I ate them everyday for the rest of the year I would, but for right now, never.
I finally finished season three of True Blood this afternoon. I watched it religiously until Kyle and I broke up and then I lost motivation and interest, but I finally did it. It was incredible! And now I have to wait for season four like everyone else. This sucks. Oh well.
Abby found out that her baby is a little girl today! So exciting! I can't even imagine what she must be thinking and how excited she is!
I don't know if I am going to work tomorrow. Shelton had golf ball sized hail today and it's supposed to rain tomorrow as well. If it does rain I am not going in, but if it doesn't, apples here I come. And it looks like I will be back in that awful orchard one again. Ugh. I hated it out there, but this time I will be wearing jeans, and long sleeves and maybe a hat and boots. Yup. I will be prepared for anything!
Now off to read my addicting romance novel!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment