About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sexy Smokin' Hot Vixen

That's exactly what I was tonight. I took my classmates advice and made myself look and feel sexy and then went out to dinner with the whole group including Kyle. It was good to be with the group again. I have missed everyone and all the crazy conversations that we have, but I will admit it was hard to be near Kyle again. Things are still very fresh and it is hard to make those feelings vanish over night. We acted as if nothing happened between the two of us, but the dynamics between us were definitely different. He spent more time chatting with everyone that me and such and was pretty quiet during dinner. Maybe that's his way with coping. I don't know. But having Dan, Christian, Matt and Ikeem around me really helped because I was so busy chatting away with that that I didn't notice the awkward silence between me and Kyle as much. All in all it was a good night and I am glad that I was able to be around friends. The drive home was awful in the rain, but I made it and figured I might as well update on my outing. I won't lie and say it was easy tonight, because it sure as hell wasn't, but I feel as if I have made a big step forward for me. We will have to see where things go from there.

The vet that was coming out to look at another horse ended up canceling so Kim called our vet and he is coming out tomorrow around 2pm to see Grady. His leg is still swollen and I iced it and lazered it as well before Kim wrapped him up again. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I really want to know how bad it is and what I can do with him.

I ended up chatting to Kelly Wall this evening and we both decided as sexy single ladies that we should go out together to bars and such and meet new people like potential guys. I told her I was down for it and that my friend Alex would be someone awesome to meet, so we will have to see what goes with that as well.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment