About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Demonic Apples = Almost Bloody Noses

Yup. I almost gave myself a bloody nose today while picking apples. I was trying to pull the apple off the tree and the apple basically told me hell no and wouldn't budge. So I pulled harder and it popped off the branch so suddenly that I lost grip on the apple and it beaned me right in the nose. It hurt and it shocked me and then I laughed my ass off. Yup. I thought it was funny as hell and seriously wished it had been caught on camera because that was America's Funniest Home Video worthy. I am just glad it wasn't a bloody nose, but then again it would have really made for a funny story if I went back to the store for napkins!

Jeanette and I are apparently going Trick or Treating on Halloween in my neighborhood and then going off to West Hartford and kidnapping Alex from his house. We have it all planned out. I'm rather excited for all this. And my sister (who is probably reading this) is being kidnapped for trick or treating. Come be silly with us. That's an order!

~Dragon Eyes~

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete