Today I finally went and got my hair re-cut and dyed. God do I love the red highlights. They just make me feel so sexy and amazing. They make me feel like a fiery vixen. It just makes me super happy.
Today was a low key day. Sat at home, worked out, got my hair down, came home, watched Jersey Shore and more tv with my dad, then ate Chinese food. And here I am. I finished my book and have no idea what to read next. I also have work tomorrow. It is supposed to be nice out after the last two days of rainy and windy hell. That means we are going to be mad busy and I am not looking forward to that at all. At least I will get paid and money is always a good thing in life. So I think it is time for bed and maybe finding another book. We will see how I managed on this one.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment