About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dress Down Day = Dress Up Day for PFTs

I love Thursdays. I get to sleep later tomorrow and not get up at 730am. I really hate getting up early but it's something I have to do for school and work. When work is done, then I will be able to get up late all weekend which will be a very nice change. But right now I really enjoy earning money. Tomorrow is the last week of the semester. I can't believe five weeks at Branford Hall is almost done! Where did all the time go?

School was good and I actually got to the gym this afternoon. It felt so good to go and work out and try out some of the new exercises that I have learned from my teacher and my classmates. It just makes me feel so good to go there and work out and feel the muscles tightening up. I even made a goal for myself and plan to reach it one step at a time.

Goal: Lose 10 pounds and tone abs
When: By June 2011 for the summer and swimsuit season

I can do it. I know I can. Tomorrow is October 1st and I will weigh myself in the morning in the birthday suit and from there I will start with my weight loss goal. If I can lose two to four pounds (or more) a month, I will be pleased with myself. It's going to be hard but I can do it.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment