About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Happiest Kid Alive

I had my very first day at Branford Hall today. It was amazing! I have never been more happy with something. I feel like this is what I should be doing for the rest of my life. My teachers are incredible and my classmates are awesome. I am taking two classes this semester. Anatomy and Physiology of Systems and Fitness Assessment. The fitness assessment is really cool. We are up and moving and helping each other with exercising and everything. I feel so happy to be doing something that I find enjoyable. It's also incredible to learn how to use all the different kinds of equipment.

Kyle has been talking to me for quite a bit of the day. I guess he feels bad that I kind of got annoyed at him last night because his video games were taking place over me. And it happened like four or five days in a row and I finally got miffed. I hardly get to see him and sometimes I would like to have a conversation with him where he isn't playing video games because half the time he talks to me that's what he's doing. Video games are nice but not when they take over your life. When Halo Reach comes out I probably won't talk to him since he will be playing that and won't be available. Oh well. His loss. We will see how trends continue.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment