Oh yes! It is official. When You eat about eight apples in two days plus all kinds of other healthy vegetable like food, it means some serious gas. My mom came up with the apple gas and no lie the two of us were dying with laughter at the kitchen table while my dad thought we were crazy. I guess this is the price I have to pay to be healthy and eat fruits and veggies. Oh well. I will just take it all is it comes. Though it is still funny as hell.
Mondays are tough. For some reason class was even harder to sit through than normal. At least anatomy was. Fitness assessment is never boring and Carrie-Ann got us up and movie right away. We did more practice of circumference and skinfolds and then tried out the three minute step test and the Rockport walk test. I couldn't do the step test since the step was way too high for someone short like me, but the walk test went great and I scored really high which showed my cardio conditioning was good. That's always awesome for me to hear!
The gym went great today as well. Last night while watching two episodes of Jersey Shore they continuously showed under-armor commercials and saying "I will protect this house" and "I will." It was majorly motivating and made my time at the gym that much better.
I ended up talking to Kyle today and laying out the stuff I wanted to say to him and he was really awesome about it. He was sad that things ended but felt that this was what needed to happen. I guess I'll take his word for it and just keep looking forward.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment