About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, September 17, 2010

He Has the Personality of a Pea

Today was finally my day off from everything. It was so nice to be able to sleep in and not have to do anything all day, though I did go to the gym and bought some workout stuff at Walmart. Note to self: The next time I decide to buy some dumbells I need to get an actually cart and not just a small shopping basket. Carrying 26 pounds of weights around the store gets uber heavy uber fast.

Ali came home from school today which is good because it gets lonely in the house with just me and my parents. I can do things with her that I can't do with my parents. It also means that she can take care of her horse instead of me even though he really is a sweetheart. And she also comes up with some of the most amazing blog titles for me too!!

Tomorrow I go back to work at the cider mill working in the bakery and the pie prep area. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow and Sunday so it is probably going to be a mad house. Kristy and Dan tell me that it will get busier and busier as the time goes by and that there were some weekends where there were so many people in the store that there was barely enough room to move. I am a little nervous about all of that because I think I might get a little stressed and wild with the busy crowds and grumpy people but I am going to try and take it all in stride.

I think I might actually do some writing tonight. I say that every night and never do it, but I really think I am going to try. I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head and I feel like if I don't put some of them down on paper my head might explode. I'll do the best I can!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment