Yesh I know. Random! But that's what you read when randomly opening a book to any page and then reading the first thing that you see. Jello sluts and freckle faced boars. Can't get much better than that!
I start school tomorrow. I am really excited and nervous all at the same time but I really can't wait to get started and actually do something that I like. It will be a lot of work. I already know that but I feel like I am up for the challenge! Having new gym clothes and a brand new pair of Nike shoes with Nike+ compatibility. It is by far the coolest thing ever! It's this little sensor that goes in Nike shoes that are compatible with it. It then reads back to either an ipod touch, ipod nano, iphone or a wristband. I would get the wristband since my ipod classic would not work with it, but it's still so cool! And it will sync up to the internet and tell you your workout stats and your progress and give you goals and training tips and everything about your run! I am so going to get it because I find running strangely interesting all of a sudden and have heard so many good things about it! Yesh I am very strange.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for me! Now off to True Blood!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment