About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm The Only Kid Excited For School

I really have to be the only kid in the world that is stoked to go to school. It also helps that I will be going to school for something that I love to do a lot. High school was boring and college was tough and sometimes extremely dry, but the school I am going to is anything but. I am going to personal fitness training school!

Today was orientation. I got to hear the rules and regulations and talk with the head of my department about what we will be doing with everything and where all our classes will be held. I met my other classmates. There are only three others in the program I am in and they are all guys. I'm actually quite happy with that. The last thing I needed was class with little preppy girls. Yeah, I hate them. But I will have to learn to work with them. And that will be epic when I can tell them what they are doing right and wrong. I got fitted for all my clothes and got my ID. It's all very exciting. I got to see the class descriptions of what I am going to be taking and such. This gives me even more motivation to work out and become as fit as I can possibly be!

I didn't make it to the gym today so I used the treadmill in the evening after coming back from seeing the horses and eating dinner with Dad since Mom was at a dinner conference. Tomorrow I have a bunch of things to do in the morning and afternoon and then the evening is me and Kyle. I can't wait!

Now on to True Blood! And I am already crying and it's like the beginning of the episode. This bodes well...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment