About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor

Animal House always makes me smile. Especially that comment and the whole ending parade scene!! Well I finally have my internet back after over 24 hours of not having that or any phone service in my house and my ipod decided to come back to life again. That also greatly pleases me! School was good today and so was my private riding lesson. I don't have privates all that often but I really like them for their individualized instruction and attention. I definitely need it sometimes. And Grady did really well for me and then for Ashley afterward. I am really proud of him.

I have to put Grady on a muscle building supplement because he is losing muscle and looks funny, so we are hoping it will help me come back to what he was before.

Tomorrow is school then off to apple picking. My body is so sore right now and it is probably going to hate me even more on Friday, but getting to see Kelly on Friday makes it all that much better!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment