By the way, in case you have never realized this, falling apples hurt. I swear I have gotten hit in the head, arms and back more times today than ever before. I was like seriously? And between the spiders and the bees, it was crazy. It didn't help that my back was uber sore as well and made lifting and carrying even harder than normal. Oh well. I picked my apples and will make some money from all of that.
I found an amazing song that inspires and motivates me. I also listened to it over and over again today while I was picking apples. "Not Afraid" by Eminem. Amazing! It just makes you want to stand up and scream that you are not afraid and that you can do it. Oh yeah. My new song of life!
School went by fast and my team destroyed in jeopardy. Starting next Monday we have to park in a different location and be shuttled to school due to the Apple Harvest coming to town and taking over the parking lot. So for two weeks I have to park down the street at an elementary school. Oh well, that's how life works I guess. The barn was also good and Beau actually got to go for a ride with me for once. I barely have time to do stuff with Grady so I figured might as well. Surprisingly he was a good boy so I was happy.
I am now a Biggest Loser addict. I absolutely love the show and it is just so motivating and it might give me some awesome ideas as a future personal fitness trainer. Even though I am exhausted, I might actually start watching season one since I already watched the premier of season 10!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment