About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update from the Weekend Warrior

Alrighty. Quick update on me before I head off to work for another 10 hours or so. Work went well yesterday and since we had three people and a better system going we were able to keep up with everything and not run out of our most popular pies. The donuts flew off the shelves like none other and we got a pretzel warming machine. All good stuff.

In the evening I came back from work, changed and then went to West Hartford because Alex was having his grad party. Jeanette kept texting me and telling me that it was just her and his family, but when I finally showed up there were more people. His parents were super nice and gave me some much needed food. Now I know where Alex gets his looks and personality from: his dad. His older sister and younger brother also look just like him!

Eventually the group of us wandered around West Hartford for a bit before we all split directions and me, Jeanette and Alex wandered around, got a few drinks and caught up. All good stuff. I found out more stuff about Kyle and my break up from Jocelyn, but that will come tonight.

Off to work for the weekend warrior!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment