That's right. The Spartan sheep have to vacation somewhere! Ahh this is why I love my friends Molly and Kelly so much. Any other person would look at us and go, you are weird and please stop talking to me. Not us. We say things and then laugh for the next twenty years about the sheep and about the twitchy bunny in Alice in Wonderland. SPOON!
Today was an awesome day since I got to sleep in, got to the gym and had an amazing workout, rode my horse and did super well with him and then went out with Molly and Kelly for dinner and then watched a movie while drinking tea. Yup. It all equals amazing in my book.
So I am a Biggest Loser addict now. I absolutely love the show! It is just so empowering to see these people and to see how determined they are to change their lives. It's just so hard to see the ones that don't make it or who really need the help to get where they need to be to be healthy. I just wish all of the people who watch it could apply themselves and take strength from the show to change their lives as well. I want to see everyone succeed and I will one day be able to help people like them change. Maybe not in a game show form or with vicious grueling workouts, but I want to do something to help. And I think I can.
Oh well, seeing as my video wont play again for another 50 minutes or so I am going to busy myself with something else as well as talk to Matt Mercer. He's talked to me a lot lately. I'm kind of starting to wonder about his motives...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment