About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Look Like a Tea Bag Being Dipped in the Pacific

It was what a stand up comic was saying on the Telethon that my mom was watching. I still laughed really hard when he was talking about suitcases being overweight in the airport. what do you want me to do? Cut a pair of underwear in half? It was great.

Today was a low key day. I got an awesome pair of Nike sneakers. The are black and hot pink and they are all set for the Nike/Apple workout device that goes in the shoe and gives feedback about your workout. I think that's amazing! At some point I am going to think about getting one to use. I also got some navy blue gym shorts and a few navy blue shirts for class until the uniforms come in. I can't believe I am starting on Tuesday. It's so crazy!

Well I think I am going to finish my episode of True Blood and maybe write some. I've been having a fat day so I am going to eat my apple and think good thoughts.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment