I have survived my second week of personal fitness training school and still absolutely love it! I aced my fitness assessment quiz and got a 91 on my anatomy and physiology test. I am pretty darn proud of myself about all of this. I seriously can't believe how fast the time is going by! It's going to be over before I know it and I am then going to want it all back. Because after all of this it will finally be off into the real world. That's a very scary thought. At least I will be off doing something I really like doing.
I also went to work and picked 50 bushels of apples or so and received $60 in the end. I am extremely pleased with all of this. I do love having money in my pocket. I will probably receive another $60 next week with picking apples. I am so happy with all of this. I love my job and I just find it so relaxing to spend time alone in the orchard picking apples. Today I had a better system going with picking the apples, and having some music really helped keep me going. The weather was really weird and it ended up raining when I was finishing the last basket. By the time I left Shelton it was pouring and the lightning was wild.
I ended up talking to Kyle this afternoon. He sent me a message saying hi and asking me how I was doing. We talked for a bit and then I ended up heading out to the barn and he probably went off and met everyone else at the mall. I think it's interesting. We broke up and all his friends are chatting with me. Matt Mercer talked to me a whole bunch last night and I chatted a bit with Becca and Steph messaged me wishing me well and told me that she was always available to talk. We are going to keep in touch and such and eventually see each other again when we all get together some Thursday nights.
I also found a perfect song that I listened to over and over again when I was picking apples that made me happy. Strangely enough. "If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?" by Mayday Parade. Even though the lyrics are kind of sad for some reason they like called out to me and I love it. Yeah. I am weird.
Otherwise that is pretty much the extent of my evening. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and then it's back to working on the weekend for some more much needed money. I can't wait for that.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment