Yup. This afternoon the news told us that the route 72 connector, which they have been working on forever was finished and they opened it with a ribbon cutting ceremony and it is supposed to connect and come out on Middle Street in Bristol. My mom and I were going to the barn and we always go by the place where they are supposed to connect it. At Middle Street in Bristol. We went by there today and found no connector. Just the same unfinished road with a crane on it. Did they air the wrong story? Did they lie? Are they talking about a different connector? Who knows, but it doesn't exist. Oh well. Can't trust everything they tell you on the news. My mom and I must have laughed and pulled fun at everything for a good half hour. Oh well.
Today I took a bus to school for the first time in six years. It was definitely interesting and I really do miss parking right at Branford Hall but the Apple Harvest needs the parking lot. Go figure. But riding a bus to school was fun. It was a sh0rt bus! It probably would have been better if it hadn't been raining and gross but that's life I guess. It's supposed to rain like all week. I hurt when it rains so it wasn't too pleasant. And since I was far away from the YMCA I ended up going home and screwing the gym. Bad me, but I did work out in class and such so that is something.
HBO on Demand is amazing. I have the season finale of True Blood Season 3 to watch and then I have to wait like everyone else for the new season to come out. Oh well. At least I will get to be all caught up. It was also nice to sit in a living room chair and watch it on my 50 inch screen HD television instead of sitting on a hard chair in my room on my computer.
I feel wiped out, so I am going to quit now. Until tomorrow!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment