About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

How Often Do You Use Your Thumb? Often.



That's right. You use your thumb quite a bit more than you know. And when you damage said thumb, you really notice how much you use it and how annoying/painful it is when it is not usable. I also don't like knives. Knives that slice open the pad of the thumb on my right hand. Damaging the left one would have been a little better, but of course I damaged the one I need all the time.

Well I survived my first weekend at the cider mill and didn't do too badly with it all. There were hectic moments and customers that weren't always so friendly or patient, but for the most things went even more smoothly today. We knew what we were doing and were more on top of everything. It also helped that it wasn't as busy today due to the overcast and finicky weather. But that was okay with me! I am going to pick apples in the afternoon on Tuesday and Thursday for more money and such. I am quite okay with it all and money is always helpful to me!!

True Blood is reaching the end of season three for me and I cannot wait to see how it's all going to end. Yes. I am addicted. But it's amazing.

I am probably going out with Kyle tomorrow evening somewhere around Southington. I was supposed to pop over his house after work but he ended up getting put on the schedule and had to go it. Oh well. At least I'll get to see him!

Now off to study for my quiz tomorrow for a bit. Then it's week two of personal fitness training school!!!!! YAY!!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment