Okay. So I have been bad about blogging as of late but I have been busy and my life has been frankly boring. But I am back now and am going to semi update you on my adventures.
Thursday I went out to dinner with everyone as usual. There were almost twenty of us instead of the five we had last week. We had a great time and Kyle and I spent a lot of time together and I am super happy for. I seriously wish he didn't live so far away.
Friday was my riding lesson and Ali came home! I spent most of the afternoon trying to clean my room and put everything back together as well as making room for my IKEA bookcase. My riding lesson was okay. Grady was having problems. He couldn't bend his neck to the right and every time we tried he locked his body up and shut down. Gail and I think that he Lyme is acting up so we are going to have him tested again. I might do some lunge work with him and see if I can get anything out of him. In the evening I managed to put together my IKEA bookcase all by myself and it turned out great. My room is slowly reorganizing. I have much to do still but its better than what it was.
Today I worked from 10am to 5pm or so at the cider mill. We open next week! Today we spent cleaning the last bits as well as putting the store together. I ended up pricing and putting labels on honey as well as sorting, organizing and putting out pie boxes. Some of them had to be labeled as well. The store actually looks like a store now and I even learned how to use the cash register today! I am nervous about opening but I can do it. I have the shirts and stuff for the uniform and we are all meeting on Friday for the last minute things and to be taught how to do things like bake pies and such. I can't wait!
After work I went to Jocelyn's house and chatted with her and her parents and Christian. I looked at the jewelry book and ordered a piece and ended up eating Chinese food with them. Eventually I went home and got ready to go out tonight.
I ended up going out to Blue Back Square in West Hartford with Jeanette. We got a few drinks (probably more than we should have) and talked to two different groups of people. I seriously miss hanging out with her. No matter what we never have a bad time.
Now I am home and am talking to Kyle. He got home late for work so we pretty much started chatting about twenty minutes ago. Eh. That's the why life is sometimes!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment