Well I guess it's back to blogging on my phone since my internets are down. It really does make life boring without them. I was going to look up exercise equipment and was going to look around on the Apple store website but I'm back to fiddling with my phone.
Today has been an interesting day to say the least. This morning I got running late to school because I was looking for a blanket for my horse. I ended up getting pulled over by a cop and given a warning which made me even later. I was going under forty and I got zapped because I was the last car in the line. Seriously?
School went well and so did picking apples at work. I also discovered to my great unhappiness that my ipod no longer works. It does everything its supposed to do except play. No matter how many times I tried, it just won't play. Now its frozen so I'm waiting for the battery to die before I try wiping its entire memory and trying again. Grumble.
I think I might write a bit tonight. I was going to look up about different foods and supplements for Grady since he is getting really skinny and bony but that will have to wait until tomorrow.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment