
Listening to the song "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga really makes me feel sexy. Actually any song by Lady Gaga makes me feel that way. There is just something about her that shows that she's not afraid of anything and isn't afraid to be out there dressed in a suit of meat. That's some hard core confidence. So I am going to keep on listening to that song and feeling like the sexy goddess that Molly says I am. Hey, might as well.
Today was a much better day than yesterday. After talking with lot with friends and myself as well as some good crying, I finally think I have mostly come to grips with everything that has happened. Am I okay about it all? No. One minute it was fine and then the next it was over, so of course I am not fine with it all. Who would be? Am I mad? I'm am actually. I didn't think I was and then all of a sudden I find myself rather annoyed about all of this. I probably should have gotten mad when it ended, but I am too soft and sweet to be a bitch like that, so I let it go. Now I know I probably should have been.
My thoughts on all of this. I have two things. One is that he was afraid to commit to anything further than what we had already done and decided to end it before it became something he wanted no part of. The second theory is that he suddenly realized that relationships are a lot of work and figured he should end it because of that. I am not so sure about that one, but I am still considering it. He is a very lazy person in general. He likes to sleep late, sit at home and play video games. And now that he has Halo Reach he will be unreachable.
Whatever. Enough of the past. Time to move forward. Well school went well and I aced another test and had fun doing some more fitness assessments. Then I ended up going to the barn and had a lesson with Angela and Tabitha. It went well, though I have my issues and such that I wish would go away, but that will take years and years of more lessons and jumping. Then I ended up riding Beau for a little bit. He was actually a really good boy for me. I feel bad that I don't get to get on him much but I keep trying to concentrate on doing well with Grady.
Well, I think I might write a bit tonight, but I am not sure. The motivation is lacking. All the ideas are in my head but I can't seem to get them down on paper. Oh well. I'll see what I can do. If not I'll just keep talking to Zac from the barn and Matt Mercer. Until tomorrow.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment