I successfully made it through yet another weekend working at the cider mill. It was our slowest day yet and it was plenty boring at times. Maybe things will pick up tomorrow because I need something to do otherwise I will go bananas. Then again I already did. My highlights of the day were setting fried dough on fire (accidental! I mean it!) and taking my lunch break in the apple cooler. When it's as hot as it was today in the kitchen the cooler feels like heaven.
I have also decided that I need to not eat like three apples a day because while apples are healthy, they also have their annoying drawbacks. Oh well. I also sent Kyle a text and he never answered. I hope he is not avoiding me. If he is, he will find out very fast I am not one to be played around with.
Tomorrow is the horse show that everyone is going to. Even my horse is going, though I will be working. I better be getting updates and pictures!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment