My instructor nearly died of laughter when I asked her that question. She told me that if my horse jumped over the fence off of one leg again I was supposed to haul on him and halt. I thought she said fall off and halt. Good thing I clarified! It would have been really comical if I had fallen off to stop my horse! He was a little brat today and was trying to blow me off left and right but after some good reprimands he got the picture and figured everything out.
Today the bus shuttles at school went a lot better and waiting was cut down to nothing at all. That was good because it was raining and it would have been really annoying standing in the rain waiting. And I found out today just how badly I destroy the curve in my anatomy class. I thought I did terrible on my test and got it back to discover that I got a 102. Seriously? I studied for like ten minutes and that's what I get. There is something crazy wrong about that, but in a lot of ways I am okay with that. I went through school always doubting myself and thinking myself not smart and it was hard in college when people talked down to me and acted like I was a dumb blond. Oh, that's done now. I am proving everyone that just because I am blond doesn't make me dumber than stone. I am smart. My classmates tell me this all the time. Also one of my classmates was flirting with me today. I was dancing around to a song on the radio and they laughed and said I should come out with them on Sunday because it would be a good time. Oh crazy stuff right there!
Kyle actually talked to me tonight. It wasn't much but it was something. We haven't talked in over a week so it was kind of interesting to hear from him.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment