About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, September 10, 2010

So Much Food. What To Eat First???

Today I had work. We were all there learning the last minute things and such. We reviewed how to work the cash registers again. I am pretty confident that I will do okay with that tomorrow. But I will probably be under pressure so who knows about that one. We learned how to make the pies and cookies as well as box up frozen pies to stick in the freezer. We got to eat apple donuts and apple fried dough was made as well as fruit breads. We also got to try to very first batch of apple cider and it was amazing! There was seriously so much food and it all smelled amazing! Kelly (my coworker) and I will be working at the bakery cash register or in the bakery. We will probably switch off roles throughout the day. I can't wait to start tomorrow! I am so excited and so nervous!!

I also survived my very first week of personal fitness training school. It is everything I had hoped it would be and I am so happy that I finally made the choice to go through and do it. It is seriously everything I want to do and I can't wait to keep on going and learn more things. I have learned how to use a dyna disk, a bosu, weight bars, foam rollers and I learned how to do 30/10 splits. Those are tough but a great warm up! I can't wait for next week!!

Last night I ended up going out with Kyle. It was a different sort of night since we didn't go to Buffalo Wild Wings but went to UNH to play frisbee with Dan. We then went to Friday's for some amazing food and then back to UNH to play more frisbee and frisbee golf which is an epic game! Though I suck at it... Astro Turf is amazing! Their field we played on was all that and it is so squishy and nice against bare feet!

Tomorrow will be a long day but I can make it and I will probably end up at work during the week picking apples after school. More money is always welcomed!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment