About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

OH! That's Good Pie!

Today was our busiest day at work yet! We were selling our donuts faster than we could make them! It was insane! Even with three of us working on the donuts and such we still had problems keeping up. Somehow we managed. It was just crazy at times and the bakery area where Kelly and I were at was so hot that it was ridiculous. We managed to make it through and had a lot of good laughs in the process. Dan John ended up making a crazy zigzag pattern with the donuts as he was sending them through the flier. Jake was used for his tallness and Ryan had his crazy apple picking and pie baking systems going. We are a crew that's for sure! Even my mom and dad came to visit and bought stuffs. I was happy to see them and let them see where I go to work all the time.

Ali and everyone else did really well at the horse show. I was really proud of all of them and really wished I could have been part of the fun. But it's okay because there will be plenty of chances for me to show and take on my division. I have to keep up with Ali since she was the champion of her hunter division today.

I got to see Jocelyn and her new car today and even got a little ride in it! It's a really nice car with that amazing new car smell. Ahh! I love that smell!

I am currently talking to Matt Mercer again. It's really crazy but in a lot of ways I find a small sliver of comfort talking to him all the time. I think there are a few reasons for this. One, he is one small connection to the whole group of Shelton people and to Kyle, and two, he, in some crazy way, knows what to say. I have no idea why, but he does. I guess it's a guy thing. Oh well. It gives me something to do and someone to talk to.

Tomorrow it's back to school with my classmates and an Anatomy test. Oh yeah!








~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment