About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pick Faster! The Zombies are Coming!

I won't lie. Today has been hard. It took me a long time to fall asleep last night and when I woke up I just lay there. It took so much to get myself up and out of bed. If I could have slept forever I would have done so, but the world was calling me name and I had to answer it.

School went by pretty fast. we played jeopardy in anatomy to study for our test. That was a lot of fun and we were all super competitive with each other. I knew more answers than I thought I did, but I will have to study some more but I think I will be okay. I am pretty good when I see it on paper. Usually. I have a 100 average in that class right now so I am really not super worried about it. My classmates have struggled though and I feel bad. I will have to mention that I will help study with them if they want.

We did skinfold tests in fitness assessment today. Now that was super interesting. I ended up partnered with Joann again since we are the only girls in class and we worked on trying to do them. I ended up freaking her out when I was doing the biceps and triceps because it reminded her of the doctor and she had to leave because she felt like she was going to pass out. I felt bad terrifying her. I then worked on my instructor Carrie Ann. She told me I was doing really good at the pinch test. I thought I wasn't doing great but apparently I was. We then looked at our numbers and calculated our body composition. We think the numbers that Joann did for me were a little off but I ended up being 35% body fat which I don't think is entirely correct. It made me kind of feel fat. But Carrie Ann thinks the numbers are okay and that I have a lot of lean muscle, so that's something. It still depresses me.

I ended up going up to the cider mill to pick apples. It felt so weird being up there and knowing that going to see Kyle wouldn't work. It really upset me all of a sudden. It all makes me realize just how much I miss him and wish things were different. I really do think about him a lot. I just feel so...empty or something. I can't really describe the feeling. I just hope things will get better. I really hate this. Being hurt is just no fun. I tried to get my mind off of it by pretending that the zombie apocalypse had come and I was one of the few survivors and was trying to pick as fast as I could before I got my brains eaten. It amused me for quite some time. And then it was off to see my horses and watch Beau be a silly butt.

Well, I guess I am going to go before my sudden sprout of waterworks ruins my computer. Signing off.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment