About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

DROID!!! Oh My God! What Was That??

My phone finally received it's upgrade this morning. So I was stoke and went for the upgrade. I was sitting across the room on my computer letting my phone do its thing and all of a sudden it belts out DROID! Just like in those commercials for the droid phones. Scared the crap out of me! I was like oh my god what the hell was that? But then after about ten more minutes everything fixed itself and the phone is now upgraded to amazing things. It's going to take a little exploring and getting used to but I think I can manage.

I saw the horses today. It was so hot I could barely move so I brushed them and gave them my love and such.

Now I am off to Shelton to drop off forms for work and spend the evening with Kyle. I am super excited.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment