That's right. Golf clubs can really start fires. At least in California. I just saw that on yahoo news and thought it was highly amusing. Not amusing that there was a 25 acre fire but that a golf club could be so deadly!
Today was relatively boring. I went to the gym and then went and rode both my horses in the 100 degree heat. Not fun at all, but I did it anyways. I need Ali to come home so that she can ride Beau. He's nice an all but I like my low-key horse.
I did some cleaning and packing up of stuff but my giant ass box was apparently not giant enough. That's peachy. I wanted to pack up my beanie babies but apparently all I can stick in the box are my sister's. Oh well. That means I have to get some more tomorrow.
I am trying to catch up on True Blood and the season is getting insane! I have no idea what's going to happen but I can't wait to watch more tomorrow. Now I have no idea what to do. It's so weird having nothing to do. Oh well. Maybe I'll try and find some Jersey Shore or something.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment