Again my relatives amuse me. I made a comment that I could possibly be a personal trainer for Brad Pitt and that's what they came up with for me.
Today was a low key day. I sent most of the day doing nothing and went shopping for a little bit. I got some cold weather underarmor for the winter as well as some exercise tanks. I also got a body scripting bible book. I thought it was pretty cool.
Tonight we celebrated my uncle's birthday with tons of food and cake and now we are watching the end of the Phillies game. They have so few players the pitchers are out in the field. Its pretty epic. My second mitten is almost done and it is looking much better than the first one.
Jocelyn put her dog to sleep this evening and my heart goes out to her and her family. Hillary was a great dog and lived a wonderful and long life with an amazing family. It's never easy to say goodbye. I've done it three times in my life and each was hard.
Tomorrow I am heading home. I miss home and my puppy and ponies and Kyle. It's been way too long since I've seen him. I Ali need to hit the gym. I can feel the pounds coming back and my tummy is done with all this rich food.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment