Yes. I found an application for my phone that has Chuck Norris facts. I am just that awesome!
I actually found shirts that fit my large ta tas today. The key? Plus size clothing. They are big everywhere else, but the girls fit perfectly. I guess that was the key all along. Tonight was a fun night. I ended up going out to the Manchester mall for dinner and window shopping with Reeni. Neither of us have a lot of money to spend, so window shopping was epic. We had fun trying on clothes and shoes and even looking at engagement rings. They were just so gorgeous. If only I was getting engaged, but currently the thought of marriage makes me twitch. I know I will definitely want one from Littman's Jewelers. Their rings were gorgeous!
I am now sitting and watching (or trying to watch) True Blood and knitting. I think I might try to write tonight. But I say that every night and nothing happens. Sigh.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment