About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gummi Bear Rescue

Wow. Where on earth has this summer gone? I feel like i blinked and it was pretty much gone. Oh well I guess that was bound to happen and such. I never did get around to blogging yesterday but I shall sum up what happened.

I went to Terrywille Park in Danbury for a picnic and hiking with Amanda and Brian. It was so much fun! All in all I think the three of us went about ten miles and even blazed our own trial at one point. That included scaling a steep rock face but it was all in good fun. After we managed to get back to where our cars were, we went off to Friendly's for food and ice cream. The three of us ended up getting the giant crowd pleasure. Each of us got four scoops of ice cream and two toppings each. The thing was huge and we ate the whole thing! Our waiter was quite impressed.

Later in the evening I ended up getting a call from Jeanette and ended up meeting her out in West Hartford for drinks. Alex Moura joined up with us and the three of us had a great time! I was so happy I was home with nothing to do for once!

All I know is I am so sore from yesterday. My butt hurts so bad and so to my legs. I guess it serves me right, but it was so much fun! I also ended up getting an e-mail back from the cider mill with the attached application and filled it out and sent it all back in. I have a job interview at the cider mill on Thursday at 6pm! I am super excited because apparently I was the only girl that applied and Dan and Kyle both believe I will get the job. I hope I do. It would definitely make me happy to have a job and some money in my pocket!

Now that I finished knitting for now I am trying to figure out what else to do with myself. I might actually do some writing that has nothing to do with the edits I have been doing. I need a break from that otherwise I will probably go bonkers.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment