About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Denied Critical Need to Know Information

"I feel I have been denied critical, need-to-know information."
~Burt from Tremors 2~

Today was a very sad day. I had to say goodbye to Myrtle Beach. I always hate saying goodbye. I really wish I could live down there all the time and go to the beach whenever I felt like it, but that is not reality. Also, I know I would never be able to deal with the heat and humidity down there. I like the cold weather. This is why I will always be a New England girl. But goodbye I said to the beach and it was back in the car for a very long time. Now I hate car travel. Shorts trips are fine but long trips drive me bananas because I just get so bored and restless and can't find anything to do.

This trip is always long. I ended up sleeping for a while and then I read and such and eventually watched Tremors and Tremors 2 with Ali. I love those movies. They are amusing and don't make me think too much which is always nice.

We made it back to Norfolk and had dinner at the Grate Steak again. There are like three weddings going on in the hotel but it is nothing compared to the circus that was here the last time. It looks like I will actually be getting sleep here tonight. That always makes me happy.

Tomorrow it is off to New Jersey. I am super excited to spend time there shopping and doing nothing. It's better then running all over the place. Then it will be back to the grind. I really don't want to face it but I have too. I will be starting my job and eventually personal fitness training school and that means I will be busy. I just hope I like it.

Back to knitting and Harry Potter. And talking to Kyle!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment