I seriously love my family. Only they would say something like that. And no I do not have crotch rot. If I had it I think I would know about it. Hopefully.
Tomorrow I leave on vacation! It has been way too long since I have escaped from the confines of Connecticut and I am so ready to be gone from here. I just need a break from everything. I will miss Kyle, though. The two of us ended up spending the evening together. We went and got burgers and fries from Five Guys and then basically hung out for the rest of the evening. It was a lot of fun and I am going to miss him. It will be weird not seeing him for about two weeks or so and not going with him to Buffalo Wild Wings. Now that I am going away, I am really realizing how much he really means to me. I always think of myself as being indifferent because my emotions are not as strong with him as they were with Mike, but now I am feeling them. I really am going to miss him. And I really do like him a lot. The time will go by fast and I will see him again.
I have packed quite a bit of what I am taking with me tomorrow. It shouldn't take me too long to finish up the rest of it tomorrow. The clothes are always the hardest part for me for some reason. At least they are out of the way. I probably packed way too much but I'd rather have too many clothes than not enough!
Hopefully I will be able to get to the gym and blog tomorrow before I am crammed in a car for four hours on my way to New Jersey. I would blog from my phone but my phone was being very stupid and wouldn't let me type anything in the box. It let me put in a title but that was it. So much for that. I'll try it again but I am not guaranteeing anything.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment