Yup that's pretty much what I have packed to go on my vacation. Everytime I pack I always feel like I am forgetting something and I probably am but most stuff I can buy if I need it enough so right now I'm not worried. I am actually pretty tired from travelling.
I made it to new jersey and am beat. Okay. I am always beat but that's nothing new for me. Okay I've decided that blogging from my phone is pretty damn difficult but my computer is being a butt and won't hook up at my grandmothers house so I am doing this the hard way.
Tomorrow I get to sleep late and do nothing. It sounds uber amazing to me. I might even get to go shopping with my family for a little bit. Then it will be off to myrtle beach! I cannot wait to sit and tan and hopefully I will have better luck with my internets.
Well I'm off to knit or read and talk to Kyle. I miss him already.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment