About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is That Crusted Toilet Paper on the Seat??

After a very long and rainy trip I have finally made it to New Jersey and I am currently sitting on the couch in my grandma's living room. It's just so nice to to be sitting down and knowing that I will get to sleep late tomorrow and that I won't have to travel across multiple states. It's so good to be home (well...sort of!). It rained pretty much all day. That made the drive that much more special. I discovered that I can read and knit and such in the car so that made it a lot better for me since I was able to keep myself entertained in between taking naps. And I took a lot of those. I also had to pee a lot. But I wouldn't tell anyone until I was desperate. That was probably not the smartest thing I could have done but it worked. Mostly. That was until the last rest stop. It was the first one in New Jersey after coming over the Del Mar Bridge. It's a huge rest stop and the facilities closed at 4pm. We got there at 520pm. We had to use port-a-potties. Yeah. I would rather chew off my own leg. But when you have to go you have to go. It was awful. I basically peed as fast as I could while hovering over the seat. My mom went in one, then came out and stated that there was something that looked like crusted toilet paper on the seat. Gross! Next time I'll hold it. Rest areas aren't supposed to close.

The evening has been uneventful. I have been knitting and talking to my family. We had pizza hut which I love and never ever get to eat. Now I think I might try to make mittens. I don't know how that's going to work but I will give it a whirl. I am also close to finishing my book. One more chapter and then I will be done. Yay for Sookie Stackhouse!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment