About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Have Been Eaten Alive!

Yes. I really have been eaten alive by mosquitoes. I have fifteen bites on my legs. Fifteen!! No wonder I was so itchy! I haven't blogged in a few days. I am usually more on top of things but I guess I slipped up big time. Oh well. I might as well catch up. This has been the last few days for me.

Thursday: Riding lesson and hanging with Kyle
Friday: Jocelyn's pool party get together
Today: Work 10am-530pm.

Yup. I have been super busy. But I will try and not be so busy so I can blog better and go to the gym and work off all the fat. I have been having a few body issue days and I am going insane. It's been one of those I don't want to look at myself in a mirror type of day/week. I really hate going on vacation. I swear I have gained like 15 pounds. How am I going to be a personal fitness trainer when I'm not fit? I guess that means I will have to put the pedal to the metal and get myself in shape. That's going to take a lot of work, but it needs to be done in order for me to feel better.

Tomorrow we move Ali into Eastern and I get to see some amazing people up at school as well. I can't wait to see Brian and Amanda and possibly Susie! I just hope I don't run into Mike. Wait. Scratch that. I want to run into him and ignore his presence. That would be even more satisfying to me.

Well I am going to read my book for a bit and maybe watch True Blood but I'm not sure on that one. Kyle should be getting out of work soon so I can chat with him for a bit before I drug up and go to bed. Yeah, my back has been bothering me again. Not happy, but that isn't going to stop me from going to the gym. No sir.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment