I love my family. End of story. We decided to go shopping at the Moorsetown Mall in New Jersey since we really had nothing else to do for the entire day. I like going shopping but it can be pretty deadly sometimes especially when you see something you really like and you are torn because you really don't want to spend money but you really want the item. Yeah. Well at first I ended up going into Victoria Secret because I wanted to try on the new Incredible Bra. It was fabulous and I ended up buying it because it was so nice and I only have three bras in my correct size. Well, one of the sales girls came over to help me find my size that wasn't in a push-up. I told her I needed a D and she looked at me funny and was wondering if I was actually a double D. So she measured me. And we both found something interesting. I measure funny. I am a 34 around my rib cage and a 41 around my bust. Because of the 7 inch difference that would make my cup size a G and I am clearly NOT a G. She told me that some people just measure funny that way. She also told me that I had a deceptively narrow rib cage and that I should feel honored. I was okay with it. But now I know why I look funny in clothes and such. I look bigger than I really am. I told my parents I was disproportionate but no one listens. After that I ended up going into American Eagle. I absolutely love the clothes there but they are just so expensive. That's when my sister came up to me and told me that the store was for preppy sluts and me. This is why I love my family.
Tomorrow we are leaving my grandmother's house and heading off to Norfolk, VA. My grandmother went to stay with my Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob because they are going to leave at 7am tomorrow with my cousin Nick to go to Washington DC to go to Mount Vernon. They are going to then stay overnight in Emporia. I believe that is in Virginia but I could be wrong on that front. I like Norfolk. It's a nice place and there is the most amazing steak restaurant there. The Grate Steak. Oh. My. God. They put Outback to shame. That's how good this place is. You can actually go and cook your own steak on their huge ass grill. It's amazing! We ended up doing that once since the kitchen was so backed up. It was so much fun and the servers are there helping you and making sure you don't murder your dinner.
I am glad that I got the internet to work on my computer here at my grandmother's house. It can be a little twitchy but it works enough for me to do what I have to do, even though my phone can do it all as well. At least that is good for me to know because now I don't even need the computer, but typing on this keyboard is so much easier than trying to do it all by touch screen since I am not very good at it.
I'm off to knit/read/write as well as pay attention to my Aunt Karen's dogs Kodi and Daisy. Until tomorrow!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment