I am quite addicted to that song. There is just something so addicting about it. I wish I had it for a ringtone but no one has it and it makes me very sad. Oh well. It will come out eventually.
Today was a boring day. I went to the mall with my mom and we had a good time running around all over the place. I love spending time with my mom. Then we went to the barn and I rode my moose who was being a very good boy for me. He is being used for camp all week because they are all beginners. I don't mind. It gives him something to do and he is a good boy.
Tomorrow I get to see Reeni for the first time all summer! I am super excited! She just got the iPhone tonight and is having a blast with it at the moment. The two of us are doing phone comparisons and such tomorrow and looking for lovely cases and such for them!
I should be doing something constructive right now but I have no idea what to do. Oh well. I'll figure something out.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment